Friday, July 10th
Pre-conference @ Henry's Upstairs on Eighth
- Meet-up @ 5 p.m.
- Join us for a quick information meet-up before we break into smaller groups for dinner.
- Dinner @ 7:30 p.m.
- We’ve made some reservations around town for small (max 8 people) dinners. If you’ll be around, sign up.
Saturday, July 11th
Conference @ Liberty Hall
- Light Breakfast @ 8:30 a.m.
- We'll start you off right with a light breakfast, including great coffee.
- Morning talks @ 9 a.m.
- Our first slate of speakers...
- Lunch @ 12:20 p.m.
- The world's best barbeque (or, for those with dietary restrictions, something equally awesome from one of the many restaurants in downtown Lawrence).
- Afternoon talks @ 1:10 p.m.
- ... and our second slate of speakers.
Dinner @ a local restaurant
Head out, in small groups, to explore downtown and try one of our favorite places.
Block Party @ The Sandbar
We are closing down 8th Street for our Django Birthday-themed Block Party. This event is open to all attendees, those traveling with them, and the public. The block party will feature a mix of live music and activities for kids of all ages.
- 6 p.m.
- Buskers including balloons and a robot
- Live music @ 7:30 p.m.
- Bands include Adrian Holovaty (co-creator of Django), Douglas County Quintet, and Billy Ebeling